Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MEET THE HON'BLE PM OF INDIA MR. NARENDRA MODIJI



Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modiji, I saw your website and was very much impressed. I am happy like lakhs of other people that a knowledgeable scholar and a principled person like you have become the Prime Minister of India. We must be proud for that.I feel that India has got its dear son as PM. Your interest in giving scholarly discourses and writing poems is amazing. Your hard work in the political arena also impresses everyone. I don't know how to express my views. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your team. No doubt you will treat all people as one without any discrimination whatsoever and try your best to take India to progress and prosperity creating employment opportunities to the unemployed graduates and others.

The following is the link of the Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modiji. 

http:pmindia.nic.in

No comments:

Post a Comment